Looking for Front end role where you will have ongoing L&D opportunities as well as a structured roadmap in terms of progression?
IntaPeople are delighted to be partnered with a fintech to scale up the product engineering team as they embark on a huge global acquisition.
Based in the heart of Cardiff, they are a thriving fintech creating asset management and equipment finance software for a range of multinational clients; their software is well proven all over Europe.
About the company…
- They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team.
- The culture in the office is collaborative and welcoming; they encourage respect, trust, empathy, and support. The team are asked in 2 days per week to maintain this wonderful culture, and there is a well stocked fridge and dark roast coffee for even more motivation!
- They’re a late stage scale up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products; the team have regular social activities and they have a nurturing and motivating culture.
- This role will be joining a multi-functional team of 5 with support from the Lead Engineer, supporting the UX designer and other frontend engineers.
- As the team are working in a start-up environment, we’re looking for the kind of person who pitches in with the team and shares ideas in daily stand-ups.
- A typical day will be working within an agile environment, taking product specs and UX designs to tenable designs.
- They have a strong team culture so the ideal candidate will thrive in this environment and enjoy contributing within a collaborative environment. They often have socials, whether it’s after works drinks, games, axe throwing, golf, bowling or anything else that pops in in town.
- This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days per week in the Cardiff office.
- Experience of React
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience using version control eg Git
- Ability to use TypeScript & Docker
- Experience with UI Testing eg React Testing Library
- Appreciation of UX
- Experience using another development language/stack
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org