.Net Core Software Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a role where you can work on greenfield innovation projects from cradle to grave? We’re helping a Cardiff based software house expand the team with ambitious software engineers who want to work in a collaborative environment.
- We’re looking for a seasoned software engineer within the Microsoft tech stack, with experience in .Net Core (any version) rather than .Net frameworks
- Liaising with stakeholders won’t phase you, you’ll enjoy going to client sites once in a while to gather requirements and building a solution.
- Ambition is critical, we’re interested in speaking to open engineers who want to learn new things; whether it’s new frameworks or cloud infrastructure tooling.
About the company:
- As a small but growing team, they work in a hybrid environment so they can work collaboratively and to build a family feel culture. They currently go in twice per week (Monday and Tuesday) but aim to increase this to 3 times per week over the next few months.
- They are working on new and existing projects and have some really exciting stuff planned, from building an MVP to an innovation project that will have Wales leading the way, with the rest of Europe following suite.
- With a flat hierarchy, you will be joining a company that really listens to what the team wants; what your motivations are and how you want to be rewarded.
- Having recently expanded to the product engineering space, they are working with Blazor, Azure, Umbraco, Entity framework, Docker and Kubernetes; so any experience with these would be a massive bonus.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org