IntaPeople Limited (company number 02968797) (“IntaPeople”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The information we collect and how we use it
IntaPeople may collect your personal details, including your name, contact details (including e-mail address), sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin and information from your CV. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide our servicesto you;
- To maintain our businessrelationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To answer your enquiries;
- To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you, including tailoring our website.
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as IntaPeople;
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as IntaPeople;
- If IntaPeople or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted to do so by law; and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they arise. Your CV will be stored in the IntaPeople database for a period of 6 months, and will be accessible by IntaPeople recruitment consultants. You are able to withdraw your permission for your data to be processed at any point by contacting us via email@example.com. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced. We will contact you using the details you provide to us upon registration to enable you to submit a new copy of your CV or to give us permission to continue to retain your original details.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask IntaPeople to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about IntaPeople’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call our office to speak to one of our representatives.
IntaPeople is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymous basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: IntaPeople Limited 2nd Floor Longcross Court 47 Newport Road Cardiff CF24 0AD
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you want to opt out, download and install the add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) for your current web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.