Technical Project Manager (Enterprise Customer Success)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
IntaPeople are working alongside an established Financial Technology organisation that provides an extensive range of bespoke services within in the financial services industry and they are recognised for major excellence award wins. Due to large growth - they now require TWO experienced Senior Project Managers to join their Enterprise level Customer Success Team.
Reporting to the VP of Client Success - you will own a portfolio of high-profile enterprise clients; build deep relationships and understand the customer's businesses... You'll develop project plans, define KPI's, take a lead role in client engagements, and retain and grow business within assigned accounts.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Several years working as a Technical Project Manager (or a relatable role)
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers
- Strong experience onboarding stakeholders
- Strong Project Integration and Implementation experience
- Experience managing and maintaining long-term relationships with large accounts (years not months)
- Experience working in a SaaS/technical product company
- Experience working within the financial, insurance, telco or professional services industry
- Additional languages, e.g., French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German
Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package
Applicants will ideally be within commutable distance of Central London or South Wales for occasional visits once a week and must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com