IntaPeople are currently supporting a globally based Manufacture who require two Technicians to join their Welsh based Validation Team. Due to continued growth and internal promotions we now have a requirement for Technicians who are looking for career progression and personal development opportunities.
We’re looking to speak with candidates who come from a GMP background including either Food, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device and have an understand of a manufacturing environment. These positions are open to Junior, Mid and Senior level candidates as there are multiple requirements within the team.
You’ll be responsible for delivering validation activities daily whilst supporting the manufacturing team with their internal processes to ensure a smooth delivery whilst reporting into the Validation Manager.
What you’ll be doing (but not limited to):
- Responsible for assigned validation activities and processes
- Validation testing for manufacturing equipment
- Documentation all GMP events to agree timelines to business systems
- Follow standard operating procedures, quality records and manufacturing records
- Support the Validation and Manufacturing team with all other business related tasks
Education & Experience
- Educated to GCSE/A level or related Computer Science degree
- Worked in a Manufacturing, Pharma or Medical device background
- Understanding or can show awareness of GMP or EHS practices
- Computer illiterate
- High standard of attention to detail
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £23,00 - £30,000 depending on experience
- A bonus scheme (10% contribution)
- Progression opportunities internally due to the nature of the team and industry
- Holiday allowance of 25days + Bank Holidays
- Matched Pension scheme contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers etc
- Potential Travel to European cities to visit other teams/offices
If you would like to find out more information about these exciting opportunities and feel like you tick many of the boxes please click APPLY now or call Kate on 02920 252 500.
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship opportunities on these roles at this time.