Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Pro Rata)
A high-tech start-up is looking for a Engineering Administrator to join their team in the coming year. They are looking for a driven Administrator to assist the engineering team in organising the storage, approvals, and processes that must be followed.
They are currently in the process of regulatory approvals on their first product’s and will be developing their next generation of products over the next few years. Their tech is novel and patented and will have a huge positive impact on people’s lives. On offer is the chance to join a well-funded, highly technical, and ambitious start up team. Part time hours which offer flexibility about other commitments (school run/child care etc.)
Duties include but not limited to:
- General administration as required to support the engineering department.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Inputting data to internal/external software’s.
- Build good relationships with all departments and external clients.
- Working with purchase orders and invoices.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Previous administration experience within the engineering/manufacturing sector.
- Experience using software to input data.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Able to work on a part time basis
- Office 365 experience.
- Good communication skills.
Please note we cannot accept applications from candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kate for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com