Junior Automation Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
IntaPeople are currently working with fast-growing but very established technology-focused client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require a Junior Automation Engineer to join their technical function.
We’re looking for a junior engineer to join the automation team and contribute to writing test in Selenium whilst also supporting the existing automation technology estate. You’ll be responsible for implementing automation infrastructures whilst working closely with the QA/Dev Team to achieve companywide projects and goals.
- 1-2 years experience in software Automation
- Experience in writing automation tests for UI (Selenium)
- Experience with API testing
- Deep knowledge of the Testing and Product life cycles
Further desirable experience (but not essential)
- Experience in C# or Java programming
- Experience in work with SaaS platforms
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems
- Experience in working with Azure Devops/Agile
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience in Work with DB – MySQL , MSSQL
For more information please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley/Kim Gibbons on 02920 252 500.
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org