Providing an extensive range of bespoke services, our client in the financial services industry are recognised for major excellence award wins.
The role will sit within the DevOps team and revolve around investigating and solving development and production issues, plus managing the Git responsible for CI CD processes.
Responsibilities include automating recurring tasks and systems; you will be involved in R&D - designing discussions and managing AWS infrastructure... You’ll design your own coding, build, scale and optimize production systems, manage CI/CD pipelines, and bring best practices to the company.
- 1+ years experience with AWS
- Experience with Windows, Linux Basics - setting up basic services
- Understanding CI / CD best practices
- Basic Kubernetes understanding
- Development experience, experience with Kubernetes operations, SQL engines, Terraform, Azure DevOps pipelines.
Applicants will ideally located within commuting distance of the Swansea and have full right to work in the UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: r.maule@ intapeople.com