Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
IntaPeople are once again proud to work in direct partnership with a global leader in technology, as they are on the hunt for a Project Manager to come and join their ever-growing business.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to lead, motivate and manage project team members and ensure project delivery remains on target and within budget. You must have the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels and have strong planning skills to support multi-tasking and ability to prioritise own and others workload.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to come and join a team who are at the forefront of award-winning manufacturing and service operations.
Requirements include but not limited to;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a Project Management role.
- Able to demonstrate experience in successfully delivering complex projects.
- Experience in interacting and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of Project methodologies (Jira, Waterfall, Agile or Scrum)
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and colleagues.
- Must hold a degree in Computer Science, Business or a similar discipline.
- Experience working within the IT sector.
- Project Management – Prince 2 is desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid approach to working, excellent company benefits and have the opportunity to develop within a global leading company.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email your CV to Kate at email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org