Application Support Engineer
Ref No. 24450
Wales - Cardiff
Posted 25 Sep 2023
Salary: Please contact us
- They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team.
- The culture in the office is collaborative and welcoming; they encourage respect, trust, empathy, and support. The team are asked in 3 days per week to maintain this wonderful culture, and there is a well-stocked fridge and dark roast coffee for even more motivation!
- They’re a late stage scale up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products; the team have regular social activities and they have a nurturing and motivating culture.
- You’ll be focused on supporting customers by responding to service tickets, understanding customer needs and issues.
- You will have commercial experience of SQL to allow the creation of queries and data fixes
- As the team are working in a start-up environment, we’re looking for the kind of person who pitches in with the team and shares ideas in daily stand-ups.
- They have a strong team culture so the ideal candidate will thrive in this environment and enjoy contributing within a collaborative environment. They often have socials, whether it’s after works drinks, games, axe throwing, golf, bowling or anything else that pops in in town.
About the role…
- Day to day, you will analyse functionality within a range of applications, identifying root causes of behaviour and seeking input from engineering teams when required.
- Working to SLAs, you will triage the incidents and provide information to self-solve, as well as escalating more complex issues.
- You will report any risk perceived in application developments to the Service Delivery Manager. This includes implementations or deployments, and you will advise a course of action to reduce or remove the risk as appropriate.
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com