Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
Do you comprehend how metals are fabricated and processed, such as rolling, casting, forging, and welding to an expert level?
Are you highly professional, client focussed, and have the ability to apply your work in line with technical knowledge and experience to familiar and unfamiliar investigations?
Well, IntaPeople are proud to be partnered once again with a leading science and engineering company working in industries such as space, oil & gas, rail etc. who are on the search for a Principal Engineer/Consultant.
Come and join a leading consultancy firm with a strong reputation in the industry and a track record of delivering successful projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate metallurgical testing and analysis background/knowledge with strong analytic problem-solving
- Provide expert guidance and advice on metallurgical processes and technologies
- Managing project timelines and budgets
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement innovative solutions and deliver high-quality results
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the metallurgy industry
- Identify opportunities for business growth and contribute to the development of strategic plans
- Ensure client satisfaction by going above & beyond and exceeding expectations
Strong technical background:
- Sound knowledge of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Clear understanding of bearings, gears and other tribological component types
- Good knowledge of wear and tear mechanisms of materials, corrosion, stress corrosion cracking (SCC) etc.
- Good understanding of how engineering components, how they function, decline and fail.
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Additional leave purchase
- Up to 8% matched pension contribution
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Plus much more
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply within. Alternatively, call Jordan on 02920 252 500 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com