1st Line Support Technician - Contract - ASAP start
Ref No. 24324
Posted 25 May 2023
Salary: £160 - £185 per day
IntaPeople are supporting a large Manage Service Provider who requires additional 1st line support technicians for a large client of theirs. You will provide daily management of tickets generated by our proactive and reactive monitoring systems whilst troubleshooting first-line technical issues and escalating to other engineers if not resolved.
- Proven experience working as a 1St line support engineer
- Proven experience working with technologies such as Windows Operating Systems (10), Microsoft Office 365 , MacOS , Active Directly and ideally Two Factor Authentication.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Log information on tickets received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Responsible for carrying out daily checks
- Responsible for ensuring that all incidents are logged to the appropriate quality in our call management system
- Ensuring that our contractual SLA’s are achieved
- Monitoring of the What’s ON (WON) infrastructure platform hosted at, escalate any critical issues to the relevant supplier utilising their ticketing system
- Providing WON desktop support
- WON user administration for new starters, movers and leavers
- Upgrading the WON application in production, development, training and UAT
- Assisting internal teams in the broadcast workflow (Workorders and VOD) to ensure all broadcast media is delivered to our playout platforms
- Monitoring ticket progress with external suppliers to ensure they are meeting SLA
- Be a proactive member of the change management process to ensure all technical changes are implemented without impacting the live service
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders, respond clearly and effectively.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- 1st Line Support Technician
- Start date ASAP
- One stage (onsite) interview to meet the team and managers
- Day rate: £160.00 - £185.00 day depending in experience.
- InsideIR35 (Via UK approved Umbrella company)
- Contract Type: 3-month contract
- Location: Hammersmith – 5 days on site
- Working Hours – Shift pattern between the hours of 8 am – 6 pm
For more information please call Caitlin Coles on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an initial call back.
Keywords - Windows Operating Systems (10) Microsoft Office 365 MacOS Active Directly.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org