Azure Support Engineer
A world-first in their field of work – our revolutionary client are committed to developing space capabilities through launching experiments and products into orbit.
You will support services both on ground and in orbit - joining a pro-active and engaging team, who celebrate both failures and successes and share the same vision to benefit humanity through transforming the return from space.
Utilising your blend of technical skills – you’ll provide day-to-day internal technical support, including rolling out, deploying, and migrating new technologies. You’ll undertake IT projects as instructed and demonstrate your knowledge within Azure AD, Intune, Autopilot, DHCP and DNS management.
We are seeking someone happy to step up and try new things and own the role of being the main IT support for the company.
- Ideally 5 years 1st & 2nd line support
- Must have: Experience with AzureAD, Autopilot, Intune, & DHCP Management
- Nice to have: Experience maintaining managed WiFi Solutions & managing Ubiquiti hardware
- Experience of network administration and onboarding new starters
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of integrity
This can be a remote position, however, we do request applicants are able and willing to travel to South Wales when required
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com