BI Developer | Cardiff | Hybrid
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Up to £50,000 DOE
Full time / permanent
Are you an experienced BI Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
IntaPeople are working with a successful Fintech company looking to recruit into their ICT team in their Cardiff offices. This is a great opportunity for a strong communicator, enthusiastic to manage the full development cycle, providing training and working alongside stakeholders and other IT professionals. You will improve the capabilities relating to business analytics by developing, implementing and managing reporting systems and related tech within the company.
Duties will include:
- Managing the full development cycle
- Deliver one-to-one or small group end user training.
- Successfully working with other members of the ICT team
- Using tools such as Power BI business analytic tool and Microsoft Development stack
- Developing systems security and governance plans
The ideal individual:
- Previous strong working knowledge of Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of O365, Azure DevOps, Java
- Experience of the management and development of a range of business information systems
- Ability to use SQL server to develop datasets.
- Able to prioritise and organise a busy workload.
- Thorough knowledge of managing datasets for Power BI using Azure and data factory
If this opportunity interests you, please reach out to Caitlin for a confidential conversation on the below contact information:
Phone: 07341697680 | 02920 252500
Get in touch:email@example.com