Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus employee benefits
Senior Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience) + Employee benefits (Life insurance, Income protection & Critical illness cover, Pension scheme and more)
IntaPeople are proud to be currently recruiting for a leading R&D centre in Cardiff, who require an experienced Embedded Firmware Engineer to come on board and join the team.
- Development of embedded firmware designs and test solutions, mostly in C and C#.
- Writing code for secure embedded systems.
- Interact with and debug embedded systems in a practical, hands-on manner.
- Be capable to operate to capacity, independently, on activities connected to design and test embedded firmware/software.
- To assist with the development of a variety of products at various stages of their lifecycle.
- Technical ability to solve problems of moderate to high complexity
- Ability to demonstrate FW/SW development progress.
Education and/or Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent or suitable experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of related industry field of work.
- This role, is a hybrid opportunity, based in Cardiff (Hybrid working model allows 2 remote days per week)
- Available for potential international travel. Therefore, candidate must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- This role DOES NOT allow for sponsorship. A successful candidate must already obtain the right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you, then feel free to apply within. Should you have any additional questions, please give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500 or alternatively, contact email@example.com with your queries.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org