Ref No. 24223
Wales - Cardiff
Posted 22 May 2023
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a role where you can take the lead of the company’s User Experience? We’re helping a Cardiff based fintech scale-up company expand the team with a UX Designer. You’ll be the sole UX Designer in the company so you can really drive this function. There is an established multi-disciplinary team to provide support made up of software engineers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Specialists who follow Agile principles.
About the company…
- They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team.
- They’re a late stage start up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products.
- The office is based in Cardiff city centre, they have worked hard to build a nurturing and motivating culture, so they go in once or twice a week to maintain that.
About the role…
- You will be responsible for shaping and enhancing the user interface and experience of a range of financial products.
- The day to day role includes designing features that align with the overall user experience and flow and developing and presenting visual aids such as wireframes, mock-ups, and flow diagrams to convey design concepts.
- This is a collaborative role so you will work closely with Product Owners and Engineers to iterate on and enhance the current user experience whilst having a strong understanding of UI design and best practices.
The technology / experience needed…
- As this person will be the sole UX Designer, we’re looking for commercial experience of improving User Experience either in a design agency setting or ideally on an internal product.
Strong communication experience is required for managing senior stakeholders and working across multiple teams.
- Tech wise, you will work with design tools such as Sketch, AdobeXD, Adobe packages and Figma
- As an experienced UX Designer, you will lead and mentor the team and stakeholders on what a true customer experience needs to contain as well as presenting and holding workshops that will enable your concepts to become a reality
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com