Test (Materials) Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus employee benefits
IntaPeople are proud to be in partnership once again, with a leading science and engineering company working in industries such as space, oil & gas, rail etc. and are currently on the search for a Test Engineer (materials and metals).
I am on the look out for a highly motivated and technically capable engineer who is ready for the next steps in their career and is available to join their consultancy team. If you are suited to consultancy and problem solving with the ability to work within a wide range of industrial projects then this role is for.
- Lab based Testing, Failure Analysis and Report Writing of components
- Project management: proposals for clients, completion of projects, work to budgets and deadlines
- Showcase technical expertise within an engineering discipline
- Have a proactive stance on problem solving
- Capacity to identify, secure, undertake and manage technical consultancy work
- Occasional UK and International travel (roughly 2/3 times per year) to client sites
- All candidates must already have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role (no sponsorship available)
If you'd be interested in being considered for this role, please apply within. For greater detail, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jordan on 02920 252 500 / 07899 798 257
Get in touch:email@example.com