Salary: Please contact us
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
IntaPeople are working with an internationally acclaimed South Wales-based technology company who are looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their centralised team to support the wider business. Candidates will work closely with the Customer Support & Service and Development teams to build and maintain the Continuous Deployment Pipeline in an Agile environment whilst also having responsibility for key operational systems in terms of processes like disaster recovery and proactive maintenances.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Using various technologies such as MuleSoft, Salesforce, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS or Terraform, develop automated build and deployment solutions.
- Alongside Agile delivery teams, develop new whilst improving existing build and deployment solutions.
- Assist with Production customer deployment configurations.
- Ensuring physical infrastructure and Linux-based platforms are managed consistently across all environments through a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Liaising with stakeholders and developer to coordinate timely resolution of broken builds.
- Keeping relevant documentation up to date.
- Supporting the maintenance and review of key DevOps SOPs.
- Supporting the proactive maintenance and support of key operational systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant previous experience in DevOps Related Role.
- Experience with CI/CD including building + maintaining of automated build and release pipelines.
- Experience supporting source code tools.
- Previous experience with cloud-based platforms.
- Experience working with and supporting high availability database servers.
- Independent worker capable of establishing a best practice approach and an analytical approach to problem solving with excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent, or similar experience.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud infrastructures.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Joshua Wallace on the details below for more information:
Mobile: 07765 248 442
Telephone 02920 252 500
Get in touch:email@example.com