Service Transition Analyst
Ref No. 24140
Wales - Swansea
Posted 21 Mar 2023
Salary: Please contact us
Are you looking for a service transition role where you will be involved in writing processes and the implementation of them? IntaPeople is working with a Swansea-based tech company to expand the delivery team which is brand new so it can be shaped with plenty of support in the existing team too. They really have a great dynamic so you will be joining a nurturing and friendly culture.
- We’re looking for strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people in a way they will understand; so for example, speaking in business language to stakeholders etc
- You will work in a team of 5 to bring in new services to the company, so a background in service introduction and/or service implementation is required.
- We are looking for someone who can deliver a message in a calm way whilst being pragmatic and a good personality fit to their dynamic culture.
- You’ll be a self-starter, proactive, inquisitive and driven.
About the role:
- Following ITIL framework (Version 3 or 4)
- Change & Release
- Understanding the business and ensuring the teams are all kept up to date
- This is a Hybrid role - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- 12% Bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com