Full Stack Developer
Ref No. 24130
Posted 13 Mar 2023
Salary: up to £65,000 DOE
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with our leading Data Consultancy client for the acquisition of a Mid to Senior Level Full Stack Software Engineer. The role is site based 5 days a week in Derby with relocation packages available.
It is paying up to £65,000 a year for the right candidate, who must be British Born and SC Clearable.
- Demonstrable recent experience working in full-stack web development in a relevant area.
- One or more of the following: Python, VueJS, TypeScript, React
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Working in an Agile/Scrum process
- Python backend development - Preferably FastAPI and/or Flask, SQLAlchemy and/or Pytest
- Experience with frontend web application state management - preferably Vuex for VueJS, but Redux for React would be acceptable.
- Experience of writing unit tests for frontend web applications e.g. vue-test-utils
- Microsoft SQL Server
If this looks like the right kind of role for you then apply below or email email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org