Struggling to find a Microsoft Cloud Engineering role where you can work remotely from anywhere in the UK? We are helping our client based in Cardiff to scale their technical team with a Cloud Engineer who wants to work within a collaborative team and can add value across multiple workstreams within the business.
About the company..
- With a sterling reputation as one of the UK’s best employers, there is a lot of fluidity within the company, and they actively promote from within the internal team.
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigns time for upskilling.
- Very flexible working, hybrid or coming to the office once per quarter!
- Azure is essential for this role so you will have hands-on experience of Azure PaaS and SaaS solutions, particularly AKS, Application Gateway and API Management
- You will have extensive experience with Kubernetes and Terraform.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the tech
- The infrastructure as code is built in Terraform and CI/CD is in Azure DevOps so experience in these is preferred, but any variation of these tools are fine
- Microsoft Azure is of course essential and any exposure to GCP is beneficial.
- Containerisation in Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift or similar.
- In-depth understanding of networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, NACLs, NSGs, routing, firewalls:
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Prisma Cloud
- Microsoft Defender
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Michael Aaronson for a confidential chat.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org