Salary: Please contact us
£40,000 per annum plus benefits
IntaPeople are currently working with an established Carmarthenshire-based manufacturing company who are looking to bring in an IT Manager to be responsible for overseeing and developing the IT infrastructure within the organisation. This business has doubled in size over the last 3 years and with a growing customer base it’s an exciting time to join.
The role of IT Manager is responsible for ensuring continuous uptime for all interlinked systems and devices including embedded computing hardware and networking infrastructure alongside potential physical replacement.
A Level of remote troubleshooting procedures and helpdesk knowledge is required due to several satellite offices within the business.
Duties & responsibilities
- Administrating on-site server clusters using Windows Server 12 environment (DHCP & DNS configuration, AD Management).
- New virtual machine deployment to support changing software needs and prevent security issues.
- Office 365 account administration & new user licensing alongside management of Inbox configurations.
- Control of online threat detection platform (Inbound email monitoring).
- Control of Mobile Device Management platforms & managing security of lost devices.
- Management of service and warranty contracts with 3rd party supplies (hardware, software, rolling yearly licenses).
- Providing employee technical support and escalating to service providers if a resolution is unavailable.
- Physical network engineering (siting and relocating end-user machines & creating of physical networks).
- Sourcing and purchasing equipment to suit business needs where needed.
- Administrating cloud-based VoIP services via liaisons with 3rd party service providers & troubleshooting where necessary.
- Weekly outbound call log preparation to present to Managing Director.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Joshua Wallace on the details below for more information:
Mobile: 07765 248 442
Telephone 02920 252 500
Get in touch:email@example.com