Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find a fully remote development role where you can work with cutting edge tech in a cloud first environment? We are helping our client based in Cardiff to scale their development team with a Senior Software Engineer who wants to work within a collaborative team and can add value across multiple workstreams within the business. We can only consider applications from those based in the UK.
About the role…
- This company really rewards talent and hard work by giving bonuses, pay rises and career progression. They have won endless awards for being an exemplary employer year after year.
- Your role will be to design, build and test cutting edge components that utilise the latest in cloud infrastructure, services and container orchestration.
- You will be responsible for the contribution to all phases in the software development life cycle and writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- You will be proactive and enjoy improving coding standards.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the Skills and Experience required:
- You will have strong Python or Golang skills with a passion for learning new skills. The legacy code is written in Python and the newer code is Golang with the view to move to GCP in the future.
- The company works in a cloud first environment, so a background in AWS is essential for this role along with AWS Services such as Lambda Functions, RDS, EC2 , S3…
- The team uses Docker for containerisation, Kubernetes for orchestration and the infrastructure as code is built in Terraform so knowledge or experience in these or similar would be a massive bonus.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com