AWS Cloud Specialist
Salary: Please contact us
AWS Cloud Specialist
£70,000 – £80,000
Looking for an AWS Cloud Support role where you can work your way up to an AWS Cloud Engineer? We’re helping our client in Horsham find a Cloud Specialist with a talent for customer solutions in a variety of formats alongside an ability to coach and mentor new hires in a broad spectrum of technical issues.
- AWS exposure without expert knowledge (cloud configuration)
- CI/CD Experience
- AWS certifications beneficial but not essential
- Outgoing and Personable in order to manage stakeholders
About the company:
- The client is a household name and have been a leader in the industry for almost 3 decades, which means they can offer job security and an impressive list of benefits including a 11% pension, annual bonus, private medical and 25 days annual leave (plus 8 BH) to name a few.
- They have launched a Cloud Centre of Excellence, so you’ll be joining a brand-new team. You will be an integral part of the team with the opportunity to help influence which tools and frameworks they implement.
- The head office is in Horsham and there is another office in London. The role is mainly remote, with visits to either of these offices once or twice per month.
About the role:
- Responsible for solving customer cases through channels such as telephone, email, and web/live chat.
- Additionally, will have to support and coach new hires whilst developing and presenting training on complex issues. Will also write tools/scripts to help the team.
- Will solve unique problems in areas such as compute services, DynamoDB/NoSQL databases, Glacier S£ data lakes and other AWS services.
- Support varied AWS services and frameworks, including AWS Lamda, AWS API gateway, AWS S3 and AWS Cognito.
- Administering and deploying CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins, CodeCommit and CodePipeline.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Joshua Wallace on the details below for more information:
Mobile: 07765 248 442
Telephone 02920 252 500
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org