Cloud Security Architect
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a Cloud Security Architect role where you can have a real impact and be involved in choosing which tools are used? We’re helping our client in Horsham find a SME with excellent stakeholder management skills on a remote basis with visits to the office once every 2-4 weeks.
- As cloud is relatively new to the infosec team, you will provide support and advice to the wider team, showing them what ‘good’ looks like and ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Half of the time in this role is focused on liaising with stakeholders, so previous experience in this and a friendly yet pragmatic approach is essential.
- The main project will be a cloud control framework, you will be the key person that owns standards and designing the frameworks that go into cloud; this will include ISO27002 etc
- We are looking for a Cloud Security Architect ideally with around 4-5 years’ experience and although TOGAF is a nice to have, it is not essential. We are more interest in hands on experience in cloud security architecture.
About the company..
- The client is a household name and have been a leader in the industry for almost 3 decades, which means they can offer job security and an impressive list of benefits including a 11% pension, annual bonus, private medical and 25 days annual leave (plus 8 BH) to name a few.
- They have launched a Cloud Centre of Excellence, so you’ll be joining a brand-new team. You will be an integral part of the team with the opportunity to help influence which tools and frameworks they implement.
- The head office is in Horsham and there is another office in London. The role is mainly remote, with visits to either of these offices once or twice per month.
About the role
- This role involves working with SIEM patterns for cloud and integration into existing monitoring tools including Sentiel for AWS and Azure.
- The Cloud Security Architect will provide infrastructure and security design and policy configuration to meet Compliance Requirements whilst working closely with the Cloud Architects to drive embedded automation of cloud controls and remediation.
- You will Implement cloud service solutions utilizing automated integration and testing tools for high rates of successful deployment for Both security (Policy, KMS, Audit, Intrusion Detection, End2End AAA) and Infrastructure
- As a SME, you will be responsible for defining cloud security resource patterns with the appropriate parameters and managing their allocation to new services
- Supporting Identity and Access Management processes for workloads and services on cloud
- Liaising with Cloud Operation team to reduce / prevent environment downtimes and enhance security configurations and firewalls
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org