Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with their automotive finance client for the acquisition of an Enterprise Access Control (EAC) Analyst on an initial 3-month basis inside IR35.
They are based in Cardiff and work a 2 days in office 3 days remote hybrid model, but for the right candidate they can be more accommodating of remote work.
- Facilitate and monitor the corporate EAC process for each application in line with the required frequency and associated policies/standards, including communication on process steps, due dates, tracking completion and validating evidence provided
- Maintain process documentation, maps/flows, user guides and training materials
- Train all business users involved in the process and act as an escalation point for support/guidance
- Provide metrics on the process and completion rates to the Executive Leadership team
- Provide support as required on the EAC processes across IO, including training sessions and process workshops
- Perform regular quality checks on the EAC evidence submissions for any anomalies and/or security breaches
- Work with IO internal audit and Information Security teams to ensure the EAC processes remain current and compliant with changing regulation/global policy
- Facilitate both internal and external audit review processes around the EAC process, working as a single point of contact
- Centrally co-ordinate any EAC related requests for security exemptions, risk acceptance or self-identified audit issues
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with the IO SOX Risk and Controls team and Internal Audit.
- Solid experience and understanding of user access reviews/controls and identity management processes/concepts
- A general understanding of SOX/PCI/DataPrivacy would be advantageous
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
- Knowledge of Sailpoint or a similar identity & access control tool would be advantageous
- Fluent English is essential, an additional language would be highly advantageous – Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Understanding of key ITIL Service Management areas
- Continuous Service Improvement experience
If this looks like the right role for you call Marc on 07500284368 for a confidential chat or apply below.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org