Graduate/Junior Software Developer
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople currently has 2-3 requirements for Junior/Graduate Developers to join a dynamic team of experienced software developers in South Wales. We’re looking for ambitious developers with any relevant commercial experience, although we are open to graduates with computer science or studies qualifications and who also have a strong personal portfolio of personal development to show case.
- PHP (with or without frameworks) - Essential
- SQL or strong database experience - Essential
- 6-12 month’s related commercial experience OR Computer Studies related qualifications - Essential
You’ll sit alongside a number of experienced Developers and collaborate effectively with Application Specialists and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time. This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a large variety of skills of which PHP and Microsoft SQL would be the core technologies used. Day to day you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and help maintain and develop large, enterprise-level software applications which serve 100’s of customers across the world.
The company are globally recognised for the quality of the software they develop and their Agile practices. With the onboarding of a number of large project’s forecast, the current pipeline is above and beyond the current team’s availability.
- Junior/Graduate Software Developer
- Starting Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Easy South Wales location with Open plan working space
- Free onsite Parking
- Massive progression opportunities & career path
- Working with enterprise architecture
If you feel you’d be suitable for this role or want to find out more information click APPLY now or please contact Joshua Wallace on 02920 252 500 or email email@example.com a quick response. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-wallace-44824a23b/
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org