API Developer - 12 Month Contract - Inside IR35
Salary: 500 P/D (Inside IR35)
We are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic API Developers to work closely with a Globally renowned telecom company.. This opportunity could be excellent for your portfolio of high-profile clients and development experience moving forward. This contract is a 12-month position, and will give you exposure to working on extremely new technologies and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and developing a broad range of applications for the mobile industry (Anything from API's, Identity or Blockchain)
- Develop software according to project standards. Work on continuous improvement of such standards.
- Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the solution.
- Identify the areas of technical improvements in the development process and technology.
- Provide necessary inputs to get ideas/improvements in the solution.
- Ability to work individually & as a team and get the solution delivered within agreed timelines.
Skills we're interested in for this position:
- Hands-on experience within technical architecture or application design within a relevant sector to telecoms.
- Have good experience of containerisation technologies. (Docker/Kubernetes)
- API Design and Development. (Java, .NET,)
- Development skills with Blockchain frameworks using Solidity or GO also a bonus.
- Cloud Infrastructure experience. (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge of different frameworks within microservices.
- Experience with API style services on things such as SOAP, XML, REST or JSON.
- Should have experience in developing a production grade web application.
- Should have good Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience using Git
- Enterprise blockchain knowledge is a big bonus.
- UK remote/Hybrid depending on location
- 12 months contract
- £450-500 per day depending on experience
- Interviews are being conducted ASAP
For more information click APPLY now or call Morgan on 02920 252 500 to be considered.
Get in touch:email@example.com