Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A client who are responsible for the design, development and manufacture process of high-tech capital equipment for a global market are looking to expand in their Production Engineering Team.
If you're looking to join a team who are the forefront of their field and are very keen on internal learning and development, then this could be the role for you.
- Create, update, and publish 3D drawings using SolidEDGE (must have prior experience)
- Develop a thorough grasp of new goods to make sure that all technical facets of product design are taken into account and recorded
- Work on several projects and coordinating with members of our Operations and Engineering Teams
- Experience using SolidEDGE
- Experience working within BS8888
- Understanding of BOM
**Flexible working days available following on from initial training period**
If you'd be interested in this position then please feel free to apply within. Alternatively, email your CV to J.Oaten@intapeople.com or call Jordan on 02920 252 500 / 07899 798 257.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org