Electrical Maintenance Technician (12 month FTC)
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be providing first line response to manufacturing equipment breakdowns and provide engineering support/solutions to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance of all equipment and machinery
- Provide Technical hands-on support for machinery and equipment breakdowns.
- Completing and logging engineering helpdesk tasks
- Carrying out jig changes / change overs / putty changes / oil changes
- Provide technical support for Gemba innovation and engineering projects
Skills & Experience
- ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with a maintenance electrical engineering background
- Experience in wiring of Electrical safety circuits
- 18th Edition wiring regulations
- Experience in Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC’s
- Experience with Fanuc/Yamaha/Universal robots
- Excellent electrical problem-solving skills
- Read electrical and technical drawings.
- Experience of Electrical fault finding.
- Experience of Presses and welding machines
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org