Quality Assurance Inspector
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to join a well-established Quality team for a dynamic company within the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform process quality checks
- Utilise hand metrology equipment ensuring products comply with relevant specifications.
- Record, organise and evaluate test results and
- Generate QA inspection reports as and when required.
- Highlight any non-conformances whilst contributing to the overall quality of the product and processes.
- Maintain test equipment and ensure calibration is compliant for tests to be performed.
- Work with all departments to ensure the overall product and process quality is of the highest standard.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of pipe fittings and flanges utilising engineering measuring equipment.
- Understand the properties of materials, manufacturing processes and methods.
- Have an understanding of problem solving & continuous improvement techniques.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org