Software Development Team Lead - Cardiff/Hybrid or Remote (UK)
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
IntaPeople are currently working with a SAAS provider who offer several services from bespoke web/software application development, digital transformation, project management, cloud migration, business intelligence and information security services. They have managed to grow from strength to strength throughout the last 18months and now require an experience leader to join one of their many AGILE scrum teams.
You will work closely with clients and senior stakeholders to develop the software solutions/services whilst being fully involved with the full project lifecycle from start to finish. Working with other leaders and managers, you will be responsible for providing leadership, motivation and direction for a team of developers delivering complex software applications for a wide variety of clients and sectors.
- Experience leading small teams/squads of software developers and engineers
- Strong mentorship and people management skills
- A good understanding of agile software development tools and processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills to enable you to support the team and wider business
- Stakeholder management skills
You will take responsibility for the ownership and visions of the teams agile projects whilst ensuring deadlines are maintained and completed on time. Being a team lead you will ensure a strong support network is offered to all team members whilst providing motivation.
Other responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assist with recruitment and interview processes
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders
- Allocation and prioritisation of workload
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Experience of software development using Microsoft technologies such as .Net
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Experience of managing an AGILE product backlog
You’ll be involved with a wide range of technologies, developing digital platforms and cloud applications. If you’re keen to develop your career using the latest development tools and techniques you’ll benefit from the support of knowledgeable and friendly colleagues in a great working environment, as well as access to training materials from Pluralsight and Microsoft Azure credits to experiment with the latest cloud technology.
- Software Development Team Lead
- Competitive Salary (£60,000 - £65,000)
- Starting at 25days annual leave per year with an increase year on year to 35days (plus BH)
- Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme related to performance and company performance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Remote working due to the leadership responsibilities of the position
- Cardiff Location with modern, open planned offices
- Attractive company Pension
- Paid Pluralsight and training subscriptions
Along with other benefits such as social events, fresh ground coffee and office fruit/snacks!
Please note the Team is completely Remote/WFH based due to current restrictions. Following a change of restrictions, they will have a very flexible remote working approach which will involve working between office/home on an Ad Hoc basis for meetings, events etc. We are FULLY open to candidates who are located throughout the UK as travel will only be required for important and essential meetings. Candidates who are based outside of the UK and do not have the ability to work without restriction, unfortunately, cannot be considered at this time.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Team Manager (IT)
Get in touch:email@example.com