Facility Electrical Technician
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for an Electrical Technician to manage and maintain the PAT compliance schedule. You will be responsible for supporting the Site Services team, completing assigned Helpdesk tasks and carrying out regular test, inspection and maintenance activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Portable Appliance Testing – Production and Engineering
- HAVS testing of power tools.
- Provide first line response to site preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- Fault finding and repairs on electrical equipment.
- Installation of electrical plant equipment.
- Carry out non-electrical duties – general maintenance and repairs of building facilities.
- Provide support for statutory compliance schedules.
- Weekly fire safety checks.
- Ensure the facility is compliant to health and safety standards and working practices
Skills & Experience
- ONC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering.
- Practical experience in general building maintenance activities.
- 18th Edition EIT Wiring Regulations.
- Inspection and testing certificate.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
Get in touch:email@example.com