Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 DOE
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with our property data client to assist in the search for a Solutions Architect. The role is responsible for designing and owning the architecture of one or more of our client’s software portfolios, it can be based in Reading, Exeter, or in some cases Remotely.
This is a technical leadership role and requires authority, accuracy, and consistency within all communications.
The Solution Architect plays an important role in mentoring and coaching people across the engineering function as well as solution implementation & evolution, patterns, standards, and best practices, and acts as a point of escalation for the engineering teams and enhance technical support to the wider business.
Our ideal Solutions Architect will be a change agent, who works alongside and across Engineering teams, Infosec, Architecture and the wider business to positively influence the company’s culture, setting the standard for innovation, technology leadership, and autonomy.
- Experience of Agile practices (Kanban, Scrum, etc) and/or SAFe
- Proven experience of designing, communicating and delivering quality solution designs
- Expert communicator to all levels of stakeholders
- Proven experience in Agile and/or SAFe.
- Good understanding of Quality and Information Security principles
- Good understanding of product and commercial imperatives
If you are interested in this role then apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com