Platform Engineer - AWS or Azure
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an industry renowned consultancy for the acquisition of several Platform Engineers (AWS and/or Azure).
- As a Platform Engineer, your role is to understand what technology challenges your clients are facing, and then find solutions to these challenges.
- You’ll work in a fast moving, agile environment, within multi-disciplinary teams, delivering advanced technology solution to a range of clients across the globe.
- You’ll get to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry on some of the most exciting digital programmes around. Not only will this experience allow you to develop your skills, but you’ll also learn new techniques and refine your interests.
- They want you to make the most of your potential, so to help you continue your learning, they’ll help you achieve career-enhancing professional and industry certifications. You’ll also hone your skills and experience of working in a variety of engineering roles, allowing you to specialise in a variety of areas.
- Experience of working in Cloud Engineering/Technology (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building elegant solutions
- You want to work across a range of tech, trying out the latest tools and trends
- You have a passion for automation, having previously worked with pipelines and used some scripting language(s)
- Ideally, you will have some experience creating/maintaining infra with IaC tools such as Terraform
- You believe in lifelong learning, always looking for a 'better way'
- You're happy to dive headfirst into anything that comes your way
Apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com