Salary: Please contact us
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Intapeople are working exclusively with a cutting edge, upscaling business based in Cardiff who currently require a Maintenance Engineer to be based at the Cardiff site. You will be joining the business during a period of expediential growth and will be on occasion expected to travel to one of the other sites based in England.
Reporting directly to the Facilities & Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and safety of equipment, infrastructure and utilities at the Cardiff site. This position will require a liaison with the Production, Engineering and H&S department to ensure responsibilities are carried out effectively.
In return this company will offer you a supportive culture, security, flexibility and a varied and rewarding role. You will be working with an experienced and pragmatic leader who will support you ever step of your journey with the business.
As Maintenance Engineer you’ll be…
- Attending to equipment breakdowns and other reactive maintenance tasks.
- Ensuring process equipment reliability through implementation of an effective preventative maintenance plan, appropriate monitoring, observation and communication.
- Actively improve equipment reliability through recurring fault root cause diagnosis, equipment design review/upgrade, training and assisting with implementation of business development plans.
- Prevent accidents to personnel, equipment and product through implementation of an effective preventative maintenance plan, risk assessment and hazard identification.
- Maintain facilities & utilities to a high standard and to help develop these aspects in line with business development objectives.
- Have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement activities in order to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
- Assist with contracted maintenance tasks including pressure vessel testing, electrical installation & PAT testing
- Assist in compressor servicing, handling equipment servicing, lifting and access equipment inspection, process equipment service and calibration, security systems servicing and modifications, robot servicing & calibration, heating and utility servicing and inspection, process gas delivery systems inspection, cooling system servicing.
- Provide effective support to Production, Engineering and Technology in the manufacture, assembly of tooling & equipment, ongoing maintenance of tooling and process equipment installation.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Administer a PC based preventative maintenance system.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- HNC or higher in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical or similar) - A formal trade qualification eg. IEE Wiring Regulations (CG 2382-10), Electrical testing CG2391-10, PATs testing would be desirable.
- Experienced in production equipment automation, integration & safety interlocks.
Get in touch:email@example.com