Software Product Owner
Salary: Please contact us
Intapeople are working with a successful Cardiff based tech client who are looking to grow their team with a Product Owner. Our client has recently won awards for their achievements and is able to offer a great benefits package including bonus, equity, flexible working and fun company events.
- Be creative, analytical and able to understand customer needs to deliver great products for users.
- Have the ability to support the full product cycle, collaborating with designers, developers, marketers and other product owners.
- Take pride in your attention to detail, quick decision making and meeting of customer requirements.
- Lead organise finalisation of features and products.
- Assess UX/UI designs, ensuring they are user friendly and appropriate.
- Organise and manage the user journey through documentation and ownership.
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders’ demands, customer needs and engineer understanding.
- Have previous experience in a product owner role managing the end-to-end product experience in a digital/technical environment.
- Have software development and technical experience and knowledge of database design, SDLC, and UX/UI.
Apply now! Click to apply or email Marc on email@example.com. Applicants must be in commutable distance to Cardiff.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org