Salary: Please contact us
Contract: £350-£400 per day Outside IR35
Duration: 3 months (potential to extend)
Intapeople are working with an exciting company in Cardiff who are looking to grow their team with a Scrum Master. We are looking for a confident leader with experience working in a tech environment who is able to collaborate effectively with engineers.
- To create goal-oriented, self-organizing agile teams capable of planning, organising, and delivering their own work backlog.
- You will motivate and guide the team by leading by example, leveraging agile values and your experience.
- Encouraging the team to achieve their objectives you will empower the them by fostering trust and establishing a positive environment.
- Ensure everyone has a voice and feels secure expressing their opinions and that teams have the tools they need to plan and organise their work, and that they use them effectively.
- You will be the delivery focal point, visualising all work inside the quarter and providing feedback and will apply appropriate agile methods and processes with a goal-oriented delivery focus.
- Assist teams in managing the backlog, planning and organising work, tracking velocity, and continuously improving performance.
- Scrum Master Qualified
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master, Project Manager or similar role in technical environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proven record of leading successful agile teams
- Positive attitude, goal-oriented, understanding of customer needs
- Commutable distance to Cardiff
Get in touch:email@example.com