Electrical / Electronic Engineer
Ref No. 23660
Wales - Cardiff
Posted 09 Aug 2022
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to Design and Develop Electronic systems for home appliances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and realise electronic designs for products, components, and systems within high volume Manufacturing, from concept to production, to relevant standards.
- Critically evaluate design proposals and participate in peer review meetings. Develop test procedures to validate designs. Study EMC & Signal Integrity issues, identify and eliminate design problems before sample stages.
- Arrange, prepare, and maintain design documentation; including drawings and specifications, identify and propose improvements to documentation, workflows, and processes.
- Liaise with other teams, departments, customers, and suppliers (internal and external); providing technical support and communication of activities, requirements, and issues. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Investigate, identify, and implement countermeasures and improvements resulting from issues; including evaluation failures and changes in requirements.
- Control and monitor costs, quality of designs and schedules for introduction.
- Adhere to applicable regulations, company policies and quality systems.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have more than three years’ experience of Electrical and EMC testing in a design environment and of fault finding to component level.
- Experience in designing electronics circuits and taking the design from concept to mass production together with project management.
- Experience of PCB design tools (Zuken CR5000 preferably) & Circuit simulation tools.
- Experience of soldering and de-soldering (including surface mount components).
- Excellent knowledge of electrical and electronic circuit theory.
- Hands on experience of using electrical and electronic test equipment and tools.
- Must be an effective team player with a flexible attitude and good communication skills and experience of leading a team of Engineers and Technician.
- Self-starting with good initiative and able to demonstrate a methodical approach to tasks, with a view to developing own ideas and solutions.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org