IntaPeople are looking for a React Developer to join our client, a leading London based agency on an initial 9/12-month fixed term contract. The role is to cover maternity leave with a likeliness to be offered a permanent role subject to performance. It is paying between £26,000 and £40,000 for the 12 months and is dependent on experience.
Be part of a small team of Front-End Developers with a passion for working with designers to bring static/flat designs to life. From small independent, to large corporate you will be involved with building/maintaining microsites for a diverse range of clients from various industries. The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for not only visual detail but also functional/usability. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong desire to write clean and readable code.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining existing websites/microsites
- Maintaining front-end code in project templates
- Building new microsites and websites
- Converting flat designs (sketch, photoshop, illustrator files) to fully functional websites
- Performing extensive cross-browser testing
- Debugging responding to client QA (directly with the client)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- At least 2/3 years Front End Agency experience.
- A portfolio/list of client websites built in React as the Lead developer.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and pre-processing styling languages such as SASS.
- Team experience working with GIT.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with animation libraries (such as Greensock).
- Experience performing cross-browser tests.
- Eye for detail when working with designs.
- Attention to detail on file size and website performance.
Nice to have
- Exposure to styling and building wordpress templates
- Developing SEO friendly websites
- Experience with social media intergration
- Web hosting experience
- Server side experience
If this looks like the role for you then apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.