Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Scrum Master to join the leadership team.
The Scrum Master will drive the appropriate Agile methodologies within the Development team whilst coaching and mentoring team members. Reporting directly to the Chief of Technology you will support and collaborate, to proactively manage dependencies whilst over-coming obstacles. As a Scrum Master you will facilitate the delivery of development projects, typically to deliver specific product features via multi-disciplinary, highly skilled development teams. You’ll be adept at delivering complex software projects, breaking down barriers for your teams and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Skills and Experience
- 3- 4 years + experience as a Scrum Master experience within a software environment
- Proven experience in delivering software-based products and projects
- Strong experience using a range of AGILE project management methods
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- ScrumMaster Certification – desirable
- Agile Coaching Experience – desirable
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Work closely with the Product Managers to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Deliver products and projects using the appropriate Agile project management methodology
- Coach and mentor team members to facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate Agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
You will be encouraged to actively participate within the local Agile community to bring further knowledge and best working practices to the team. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work, they carry out which truly makes a difference.
- Scrum Master
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking)
- A competitive salary of £55,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas + BH
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options with a Hybrid working approach (3-4 days wfh per week if not more)
- The opportunity to grow the culture within the engineering team
Currently the team are working within a remote capacity in which they meet for sprint meetings and stand-ups.
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley or Rachel Maule for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org