IntaPeople are happy to once again represent the global leading supplier of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) stimulators. We are on the hunt for the right candidate who is looking for an opportunity to join an organisation who are leaders in TMS therapy and neuromodulation research. Someone who can bring their expertise to an establishment where you'd be working with company, striving for the best.
- Liaise directly with distributors
- Preparation, control and maintenance of product labelling (IFU, training material, installation material).
- Plan your own workload and work with limited input from the line manager.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies, procedures and specifications across the company.
- Proven expertise in relative IT programs, specifically Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to acquire information quickly and understand complex topics
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Proven background ability to translate technical information into documentation
If this sounds like you, then please feel to apply within. If you have any questions, give me a call on 02920 252 500.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Front End Developer
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity which ...
Electrical Design Engineer - EPlan - 6 Months contract - Outside IR35
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a great ...
We are looking for a Warehouse and forklift ...
Senior Mobile Engineer
IntaPeople are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer ...
£20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum + fully expensed vehicle
Product Manager - Remote mix but client sites based ...