Are you an experienced Engineering Technician looking for a change of work? IntaPeople are proud to be working with an international specialist healthcare company, who are looking for an experienced engineering technician to join their team. The company develops and commercialises products targeting critical care.
- Repair and maintenance (in a safe manner) of electrical/mechanical plant, reporting any unsafe practices to the engineering manager.
- Carry out maintenance and calibration regimes to the needs of the planned maintenance system.
- To support the engineering manager in maintaining all plant in good order and in meeting production, validation and project needs. Ensuring all QMS activities including QEIO and Change owner responsibilities are carried out on time and to the required standard.
- Support the team in minimising consumable costs using the SCADA system to identify opportunities via data analysis.
- Maintaining standards of electrical and pressure regulations.
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Ability to understand electrical and control schematics.
- Previous experience of HVAC installation and test is desirable.
- Ability to fault find and repair automated plant (PLC and computer driven) is essential.
- Previous experience of steam generating plant is desirable.
- Previous experience of water filtration and purification systems is desirable.
- Ability to interpret and implement engineering standards on a wide range of plant.
This is a shift role (see details below):
- 8 hrs shifts Monday – Friday on a rota basis.
- Early shift 7am – 3pm
- Day shift 9am – 5pm
- Late shift 11am – 7pm
- Weekend cover on a rota basis.
- Weekend follows on from late shift.
- £30,005.14 & Shift Premium of £3775
Get in touch:email@example.com