Salary: Please contact us
Looking for a Web Developer role where you can have optimum work-life balance? This role has a 35 hour working week with 42 days’ annual leave (this includes bank holidays). In addition to this generous holiday package, they offer ongoing training and development and there is a plan in place to progress to a senior level.
About the tech:
- The key framework/programming languages we are looking for are PHP and Laravel skills.
- You will need experience of Object Orientated programming in MVC.
- They follow Agile Principals with he Kanban methodology with Jira for Kanban boards.
- With around 1 or 2 years’ commercial experience as a web developer, you will be driven with a passion for learning new skills.
- You will have an inquisitive nature and enjoy working on a variety of projects
- We are looking for someone with a passion for developing web apps in Laravel
About the role:
- This role will help to shape the future of the business so you will be an integral part of the team and as the team grows, you will take on more responsibilities and progress within your career.
- With regular pay evaluations, you can increase your salary package by delivering.
- This company wants the team to be on the forefront of technology so regular training courses, conferences and upskilling opportunities are offered to the team.
- They are working remotely until September, then there be a phased return starting with one day per week.
‘Apply now’ to be considered for the role or get in touch with Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com