Database Administrator (DBA)
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing but very established technology focussed client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced DBA to join their technical function.
They are backed by a number of international banks and investment firms and have rankings on a number of Fast growth awards for companies to watch present and in the future. Whilst having a strong client base and product offering, they also have locations across the UK and Internationally.
- Industry experience administering a Microsoft SQL Database infrastructure
- Experience of maintaining multiple hosting models (on-premises, co-lo, cloud, hybrid)
- Experience and an understanding of implementing maintenance and monitoring
- Experience of profiling, trending, and performance tuning
- Provisioning databases
- Microsoft Accreditations – Desirable
- Data schema modelling - Desirable
- Entity mapping - Desirable
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, the Production Database Administrator will take ownership and lead the day-to-day maintenance of our MSSQL server real estate, working in on-premises, co-lo as well as cloud hosting models. The Production Database Administrator will be responsible for implementing best practice to all areas of the server-side technology real estate and will be responsible for all areas of database support (maintenance, backups, restores, indexing strategy, profiling and performance tuning, BCP)
You will be tasked with leading the production administration whilst supporting the client’s database real estate (Microsoft SQL Server enterprise). Providing support to the infrastructure and engineering teams whilst owning the maintenance and ongoing performance of the database.
- A competitive salary offering of between £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible Remote working culture (Hybrid working arrangement)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
*Interviews are taking place ASAP and we aim for a quick turn around.
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley or David Enright on 029 20 252 500. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley
Get in touch:email@example.com