Software Sales Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Software Sales Engineer
Looking for a tech sales role where you can double or triple your basic salary? We’re helping a software house in Cardiff scale up the Business Development team with a Software Sales Engineer.
- You don’t need to be South Wales based; we are looking for someone with around 5 years in tech sales; ideally with an existing network.
- You will be hungry and ambitions with plans to earn excessive amounts of commission; there is no pipeline as such so you will be self-managing and enterprise minded.
- The ideal person would either be:
- From a tech background in sales with an existing network
- From a sales background working with technical people but not technical themselves
- Ideally, you will have worked with Umbraco for CMS as well as had experience of going out and looking to build fully bespoke systems for end clients.
- 5-10 years selling technical solutions would be ideal, having a network to hit the road running.
- We are also open to speaking to Technical Product Owners to move into a sales role.
About the Company:
- As an established software house, they were built on referrals, but they have seen significant growth over the last year. They are now in a position where they require a tech sales expert to continue this drive.
- They primarily use the Microsoft tech stack (.Net Core, C#, Blazor) with Umbraco for building CRM software.
- They are working on new and existing projects and have some really exciting stuff planned, from building an MVP to an innovation project that will have Wales leading the way, with the rest of Europe following suite.
- With a flat hierarchy, you will be joining a company that really listens to what the team wants; what your motivations are and how you want to be rewarded.
About the role:
- You have a strong interest in learning and listening, so you can use your understanding of our product line to help our clients maximize productivity while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- You are in charge of the technical sales process. You persuade clients and potential customers of the advantages of our software solutions for their business needs by applying your expertise, knowledge, and—above all—your fantastic attitude.
- Through specialized software demonstrations, meetings, and events, you educate clients and potential users about the features, functionalities, and workflows of our software solutions.
- You help our clients make the most use of our portfolio, obtain input from them, and pinpoint common
If you feel you're the right fit for this role apply NOW or reach out to Caitlin on 02920252500 | email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org