Electrically Biased Multiskilled Engineer
I am currently seeking an experienced Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Engineer to join my clients Engineering Team at their Ebbw Vale site. You will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, playing a crucial role in conducting planned and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting systems utilizing PLCs, motor controls, electrical wiring, and mechanical systems.
- PPMS and diagnose and rectify breakdowns of plant and equipment.
- Participate in project work.
- Raise and review risk assessments
- Meet all Health & Safety requirements and controls
- Ability to work a rotating shift pattern (Days, Nights, and Afternoons).
- Electrical bias with some mechanical experience.
- Strong experience in PLCS, troubleshooting and repairing systems, motor controls, electrical wiring, and mechanical systems.
- Engineering qualifications – e.g HNC/D
If you are a passionate Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer with a passion for innovation and problem-solving, Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email your CV to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept applications from candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Get in touch:email@example.com