Health, Safety & Environment Advisor
Salary: Please contact us
Health, Safety & Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor)
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an award-winning, highly established company in South Wales - looking to now expand their committed team with a new Health, Safety & Environment Advisor to manage and maintain all aspects of Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance including, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, CoSHH & Safe Systems of Work.
You will work closely with management ensuring the Health, Safety & Environment Objectives & Targets are achieved and aligned with company strategies, whilst driving Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop Safe Working Practices & drive improvement of the safety culture in all employees.
- Maintain accreditation of ISO:14001/2015 & ISO:45001/2018 Standards.
- Coordinate and support the monthly internal and annual external auditing process, providing information and ensuring all processes are documented / up to date.
- Monitor legal compliance & statutory inspections (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, etc).
- Monitor Environmental Compliance records, including Waste Handlers Registrations & Waste Transfer Notes / Duty of Care Audits.
- Undertake, record and maintain Environmental assessments, LUX surveys and noise monitoring etc.
- Conduct and document regular 5S Safety Tours. Manage and control all Actions Trackers. Champion 5S & Good Housekeeping.
- Maintain & monitor specification & use of PPE for different job roles.
- Review visiting contractors RAMS, Insurance etc and monitor Control of Contractors process, including completion of Permit to Work.
- Ensure company maintains adequate numbers of First Aiders, Fire Marshals and Spill Responders at site and arrange HS&E training courses/renewals where necessary.
- Assist with Occupational Health requirements, referrals, & potential Insurance claims where required.
Skills & Experience
- NEBOSH Certificate
- IOSH Chartered Membership (desirable)
- Experience within a fast-paced Manufacturing facility and an understanding of industrial processes would be advantageous.
- Strong Analytical skills & attention to detail
- Experience in the undertaking of occupational and incident investigations.
Applicants must be within distance of Cardiff & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Hayley for a confidential chat: email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org