Ref No. 24320
Wales - Newport
Posted 24 May 2023
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for a Quality Engineer in the Newport area. Our client is one of the largest and most respected providers of heat treatment and thermal processing services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage quality-related issues within manufacturing.
- Complete RCA & implement permanent corrective actions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders resolving quality issues that arise.
- Internal auditing
- Implement and maintain control plans and associated documentation effectively.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels.
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (AS 9100 / NADCAP)
- Lead & contribute towards Continuous Improvement & Process Improvement activities.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant degree preferred (not essential) or NVQ/A Levels equivalent.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience of dealing with suppliers & customers and suppliers
- Excellent decision-making, analytical, problem-solving skills
- CMM Experience/Knowledge
- Quality Management Systems
- Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma
- AS 9100 & NADCAP
For more information or a confidential chat please call Hayley Morgan on 02920 252 500, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY now for an immediate response.
We are not able to provide sponsorship to candidates who do not hold the relative working rights within the UK at present.
Get in touch:email@example.com