Lead Developer (Java or .Net)
Renowned for technical excellence and delivering world-class software engineering solutions to the world’s leading companies - our South Wales based client are currently growing their talented multi-disciplinary team; seeking multiple goal-focused Software Developers to prioritise building new systems and improving stability, security, and efficiency.
We’re looking for engineers at heart who enjoy the challenge of building complex software solutions, want to work across a range of tech environments and learn new technologies/languages. You’ll love nothing more than grabbing a pen and whiteboarding the next challenge.
You can expect involvement with:
- Producing rich front-end UI and efficient services with technologies like React, Angular and Vue.
- The automation of environmental and application deployment, scaling, and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, both in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-premise.
- 3+ Years Software Engineering experience
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment with a good working knowledge in areas such as CI/CD, build pipelines, testing and architecture
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, networks stack) along with strong software design skills, including OO, and knowledge of version control systems such as Git
Applicants must be within commutable distance of Cardiff or Swansea and must have the right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: email@example.com
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org